◎ (via hazelhirao)
Tagged: #so im like armin and izaya #and L #fuckin TWILIGHT SPARKLE #WHY #WHY ALL THE CHARACTERS I HATE OR AT LEAST DISILKE #IS THIS SOME SICK EXPLANATION FOR MY INNATE SELF HATRED LMAO
More MidoTaka things (music related—cheesy fluff ahead)
1. Modern day serenading where Takao is outside Midorima’s flat, 21 floors down. He’s got his electric guitar, amplifiers and microphone, and he’s singing him the cheesiest love songs he’d hand-picked from his playlist. Then he’s asking him for his hand in courtship. Midorima is at his veranda, trying not to die from the embarrassment (imagine all the attention Takao was getting from that public place) and from all the feelings he was getting. Takao is successful, but gets an earful from Midorima regarding his earlier actions—it was all worth it though.
2. Takao takes (forces) Midorima to go karaoke-ing with him, saying that they should have fun once in awhile. But really it’s an excuse to sing love songs to Midorima. Midorima, of course, has no clue. (pre-established).
3. Midorima and Takao waltzing: Takao steps on Midorima’s toes when they dance, and Midorima guides him this way. Takao’s more of a break-dancer than a ballroom dancer, really.
4. Takao likes to sing to Midorima a lot, and he changes the words of the lyrics how he sees fit. (e.g. Shin-chan you light up my world like nobody else, the way you shoot in that hoop gets me overwhelmed. But when you act like a tsun it ain’t hard to tell. You don’t know o-oh~ that’s what makes you beautiful)
5. Takao doesn’t know, but Midorima actually has a few recordings of him singing. Midorima made the mistake of making it his ringtone once. Now Takao won’t stop teasing him. (“But Shin-chan, I can sing to you anytime you want”, “S-shut up, Takao!”)
6. Midorima knows that Takao has recordings of him playing the piano. What he doesn’t know is Takao already composing lyrics for it. One day he is surprised when Takao sings along as he plays. (“W-what was that?”; “Our song,” Takao replies and sits next to Midorima, urging him to continue).
7. Midorima eventually helps Takao finish the lyrics. The final product isn’t a love song, but a song about being happy and contented—which is exactly what they feel when they’re together.